Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Back To School (Volunteer Events)

As August is slowly reaching its end, which means it is +BackToSchool  season again!
This Fall Semester, not only that I will be going to school, but I will also be planing +Volunteer events on and off campus. As a +Volunteer coordinator, I will be planning 3 off campus events and 2 on campus events to bring the students on campus and the whole community together. To be honest, this is a brand new experience for me. I have volunteered at many places for the past 5 years, but I have never actually plan an volunteer event before. I think this will be an exciting and fun experience.

One of the jobs of being a +Volunteer coordinator is to connnect and get in contact with different communities and organizations in the area. And I am hoping that if anyone has suggestions of which organizations that they think need help or need volunteers, or any organizations that want to team up with us on campus, Please let me know by adding a comment below.

My school is at East Orlando, Florida area. And if you need more infornmation, please also leave a comment below!

Hope everyone have a great +BackToSchool shopping and is ready for school !



No comments:

Post a Comment