Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bath And Body Works

A lot of people probably doesn't know about this little secret about me, but like most of the other females on this planet, I LOVE +Bath and Body Works , and I will put pictures of some of the BBW products I have.
I have to say, I used to love products like Sweet on Paris and Sparking Blackberry Woods, They are more of a sweet sence, but lately, I have fallen in love with the Aromatherapy Collection. My mom tried the Relax lotion and she loved it, so we went back to the store to get more, but it was out, so I decided to try the energy (lemon zest) instead, and I have been using it ever since.It sells good, the lemon sence helps to wake me up in the morning and before/after workouts.

For the candles, I used to love Frosted Cupcake. It was the first BBW candle I bought and I went back and bought whole bunch of it. But since it is Spring/ Summer now, I was looking for some candles that fits for the seasons, so I went to the store and picked up Lemon Mint Leaf and Japanese Cherry Blossom. I think the lemon and minty smell is perfect for Spring, it smells really nice and it really calms me down especially when I have a busy and stressful day. Then the Japanese Cherry Blossom, it is like a classic sense from BBW, if you don't know what sence to get, you can't go wrong with Japanese Cherry Blossom, and I think the cherry smell really brings out the Spring.

I don't really like a lot of the anti-bacteria hand gel from BBW, because a lot of them have really strong alcohol smell, but there are few that actually smells good. The first one is the Summer Escape. I have the big bottle (7.6 fl oz) of this sence (I don't know if they have this sence in small bottle) and it gives you that Summer feeling when you smell it even though it still has that nasty alcohol smell. And my other favorite is the Black Pearl. It looks really pretty, it has this gray/blackish sparks and smells nice. It has this sweet smell, even though the smell doesn't really remind me of black pearls but it is a good senc over all.

For the hand soap. I can't even decide which one is my favorite, I feel like they really don't have any hand soap that smells bad. When I go in and buy handsoaps, I just grab whatever sence I haven't tried before, and they've never disappointed me. Also, a lot of hand soap sences are also the same one as the lotions/candles or the small anti-bacteria hand gels, so you probably already know a lot of sences from other products.

Overall, I think BBW does have some really great products, I know I only talked about few products they have, but you can go online or go to the store and check out their products. And don't forget to sign up for their email newsletters, they will send you email everyday and let you know if they have any special offers or Coupons.

Disclaimer: I am not being sponsered by Bath and Body Works or any company for writing this review.


 
 

1 comment:

  1. PLease visit my blog: www.amazinglysuper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete