Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Maybelline Rocket Volume Express Mascara (Review)




  I don't think I have ever mentioned this before, but I usually don't use mascara! Because I normally go with the false lashes, I think it is faster and easier to apply (I use the +e.l.f. Cosmetics false lashes, I might do a review on the product soon!)  But lately I ran out of the false lashes glue so I started using mascara again. And I know everyone on youtube and blog all talked about how amazing is the new +Maybelline The Rocket Volume Express Mascara, and I have to say, this mascara is probably the most amazing and the best mascara I have ever tried!

  I used to use falses lashes because I have never tried any mascara that works good for my lashes, I have tried every brands of mascara, but they either don't make my lashes long enough or weight down my lashes. Sometimes even make my lower eyes look like I have dark circles. Until I tried the Maybelline Stiletto mascara line, I was impressed of how long the mascara makes me lashes look, but even with the waterproof one, it still weighted down my lashes (waterproof mascara was suppose to be lghter than the regular ones) And lately, I have decided to try the new Rocket Volume Express. This mascara is so light, yet it makes my lashes super long ( I have only tried the waterproof one) And it does NOT make me look like I have dark eye circles! Hands Down, the best mascara I have ever tried in my life!  When I apply it on my lashes, there is literally NO CLUMS!
  If you have not yet tried the Maybelline Rocket Volume Express mascara, I strongly suggest you to go to basically any drugstore and get it! I usually put on a coat of Rocket Volume Express waterproof, then Lash Stilletto Waterproof, and another coat of Rocket Volume Express waterproof. They give me the False lashes effect which I think is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment